Woods Hole Coastal and Marine Science Center
Downloading the Software
Steps to getting cslice up and running.
- Make sure you have version 5.0 or better, as the current version of cslice
won't run under 4.2!
- Make sure you have the proper Mexcdf
executable and toolbox.
- Grab the OMVIZ package,
several routines that cslice builds upon.
- Grab the M_Map distribution
by Rich Pawlowicz.
- Grab the tar-compressed CSLICE distribution.
- Make sure your MATLABPATH environment variable reflect the new distributions.
- Grab the demo netcdf file to play with.
>> cslice ( 'demo.cdf' )
and you should be set!