Modifications of RayGUI package
Vers. 1.4: 4/8/02
Vers. 1.3.1 (beta!): 4/5/01
- Major clean-up.
- Bugs fixed in chform_vm.
Vers. 1.3: 2/14/01
- Scripts modified such that chform_vm used instead of mod2ray/ray2mod
Vers. 1.2: 8/23/00
- Note: some pictures in the documentation are out of date now (screen captures of older versions of the GUI).
- Added option in Time Plot Window to recover old ranges after reloading, re-running, etc.
- Symbols for traveltime picks changed to lines (blue, +/- Symbol Size for observed, red, +/- 1/2 Symbol Size for calculated). Note: Use rayMarker.bw for b/w screen (squares for calculated).
- Background color set to white.
- Labeling of some menu items in Time Plot Window changed
- Frame added to Run Window to calculate Poisson's ratio from Vp and Vs (jrayinvr needs Poisson's ratio)
Vers. 1.1: 8/22/98
- Bug with rounding error in velocity model fixed by using ray2mod
- Directory ray_scripts contains scripts to run jrayinvr> and
- csh-script rayInit to move rayMarker, rayCommand, and rayVconv from ray_scripts to /tmp
- Modification of menu bars
- Some bugs in mod2ray fixed, but still flakey
Vers. 1.0: 7/21/98
- jrayinvr invoked from /tmp
- csh-script ray to move jrayinvr and marker.txt to /tmp and call java ray_window
To be done: 4/10/02
- Time scale of traveltime window
- Documentation of how to deal with layer pinch-outs
Back to top page
Questions and comments? firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revised Apr. 10, 2002